Palo Alto, California

My name is Qiang Li, an International student from China. I had a sad car repair experience which take place at Toyota Sunnywale. The next day after my new Toyota Corol first free maintain, I found the check light was on, I have to return the car,to see dealer again. After about 2 hours check out I got a report, the electrisic system was brocken I need leave my car there and will charge $6,500.00, with $29.00 check fee.

I asked the dealer: Why, and how can the system brocken? Well: That would not your fault and neither ours, of cause can not be quality problem of the car... then who’s made it brocken probebely? I asked the dealer, That hard to say…

After maintaining the my car getting electric system broken, and not my fault, I need pay to repair it’s seems not make sense... I hope you Toyota as a famous company should fair trade your custemor and fit my car free.

Best regards

Qiang Li

2226 St. Francis Drive,

Palo Alto

CA 94303

georgeoxf@gmail.com

415-350-7851

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Reason was not make sennce.

Had an Experience with Toyota Sunnywale?

Comments

Read the report you attached to this review. Rats chewed your wires. That's not Toyota's fault.