Toyota Sunnywale - Ridiculous reason

My name is Qiang Li, an International student from China. I had a sad car repair experience which take place at Toyota Sunnywale. The next day after my new Toyota Corol first free maintain, I found the check light was on, I have to return the car,to see dealer again. After about 2 hours check out I got a report, the electrisic system was brocken I need leave my car there and will charge $6,500.00, with $29.00 check fee.

I asked the dealer: Why, and how can the system brocken? Well: That would not your fault and neither ours, of cause can not be quality problem of the car... then who’s made it brocken probebely? I asked the dealer, That hard to say…

After maintaining the my car getting electric system broken, and not my fault, I need pay to repair it’s seems not make sense... I hope you Toyota as a famous company should fair trade your custemor and fit my car free.

Best regards

Qiang Li

2226 St. Francis Drive,

Palo Alto

CA 94303

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Reason was not make sennce

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2014 Toyota Corolla
Review category
review #812437

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Toyota Sunnywale? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 18 #1129786

Read the report you attached to this review. Rats chewed your wires. That's not Toyota's fault.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Toyota Sunnywale. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Toyota Sunnywale.
Filing a new complaint about