My name is Qiang Li, an International student from China. I had a sad car repair experience which take place at Toyota Sunnywale. The next day after my new Toyota Corol first free maintain, I found the check light was on, I have to return the car,to see dealer again. After about 2 hours check out I got a report, the electrisic system was brocken I need leave my car there and will charge $6,500.00, with $29.00 check fee.

I asked the dealer: Why, and how can the system brocken? Well: That would not your fault and neither ours, of cause can not be quality problem of the car... then who’s made it brocken probebely? I asked the dealer, That hard to say…

After maintaining the my car getting electric system broken, and not my fault, I need pay to repair it’s seems not make sense... I hope you Toyota as a famous company should fair trade your custemor and fit my car free.

Best regards

Qiang Li

2226 St. Francis Drive,

Palo Alto

CA 94303

georgeoxf@gmail.com

415-350-7851

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Toyota Sunnywale and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about 2014 toyota corolla at Toyota Sunnywale was reason was not make sennce Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Toyota Sunnywale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Toyota Sunnywale?

Comments

Read the report you attached to this review. Rats chewed your wires. That's not Toyota's fault.